Mobile Nail Technician in Harrogate
I have been working as a nail technician for many years. Previously I had a salon in Knaresborough and now I offer a mobile service, in the comfort of your own home. I cover Harrogate, Knaresborough and surrounding villages. I only travel further than that if it is a group booking.
I offer a range of services, please phone me for a chat if you are not sure what you would like or what is best for you.
|Full set of acrylic nails
|Full set of french tips
|Full set of gel nails
|Full set of french gel nails
|Gelish or Shellac on natural nails
|Removal of Gelish or Shellac
|Removal of Gelish / Shellac and then new application of Gelish or Shellac
|Gelish or Shellac on fingers and toes
|Minx on toes
Mobile Spray Tanning in Harrogate & Surrounding Areas
A skin tanning treatment is the safest, healthiest way to achieve a natural looking tan.
Take the hassle out of having a spray tan by having it in the privacy of your own home. You don’t have to worry about ruining your tan when leaving the salon.
I offer a range of brands including Fake Bake, Sienna X and Siennasol in a variety of shades to suit you.
This service is available in Harrogate and surrounding areas for just £20.
Discount is available for group bookings, please phone me for details.
Before you have your spray tan…
- Exfoliate prior to treatment, preferrably the day before.
- Moisturise the day before treatment, not on the day as this can cause a barrier.
- Allow all previous sunless tans to fade for approximately 7 days to minimise product buildup.
- Shave or wax 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Remove all traces of make up, deodorant and perfume as these can affect the results.
- Eyelash/eyebrow tinting must be done 48 hours prior and post treatment as tan can react with the peroxide.
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 8 hours after the treatment, a better result is achieved the longer the tan is left to develop.
- Do not take part in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 6 hours.
- Do not wear tight clothing that can absorb the tan or cause it to rub off.
- Do not stand with arms folded or sit with legs or ankles crossed.
- Avoid swimming for a minimum of 8 hours after the treatment, try to reduce exposure to chlorine as this can bleach the tan.
- Avoid creams that contain AHA’s as these can fade the tan
- Moisturise daily to prolong the tan.
- When drying after showering or bathing pat yourself dry.
- The tan should last between 4 and 7 days if aftercare is followed correctly.